Senior Leadership and Cyber Risk:
Understanding and Defending your Cyber Attack Surface
CyberVista and CrowdStrike share in an overall mission to make the world more cyber-secure. Because every organizationis vulnerable, it is imperative for leadership to understand and examine the avenues by which adversaries may target your most critical assets. Prioritizing and protecting against these potential cyber risk areas is a key step to making your organization more resilient.
This virtual seminar is designed for:
- Business Leaders, including:
- Board of Directors
- VPs & Directors
- Functional Managers
- All organization types & sizes (for-profit, non-profit, government)
- Understand what a “cyber attack surface” is and why you need to pay attention to it
- Learn how M&A activities, divestitures, JVs, and 3rd party relationships contribute to your overall cyber risk
- Prioritize questions for your team to defend against cyber risks
- Rationalize the value of cybersecurity assessments and endpoint security
About Shawn Henry:
Shawn Henry is the president of CrowdStrike Services and CSO and a retired executive assistant director of the FBI. Henry, who served in three FBI field offices and at the bureau’s headquarters, is credited with boosting the FBI’s computer crime and cybersecurity investigative capabilities. He oversaw computer crime investigations spanning the globe, including denial-of-service attacks, bank and corporate breaches, and state-sponsored intrusions. He posted FBI cyberexperts in police agencies around the world, including the Netherlands, Romania, Ukraine and Estonia. He has appeared on “60 Minutes,” “CBS Evening News,” “Good Morning America,” “The Today Show,” “Dateline,” “Rock Center with Brian Williams” and C-SPAN. He has been interviewed by Forbes, BusinessWeek, The Wall Street Journal, the Associated Press and USA Today.
Henry earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Hofstra University and a master’s degree in criminal justice administration from Virginia Commonwealth University.